If you are the author of a book, you gain immortality. So it is said. Looking for a way to gain immortality (without becoming a vampire) and succeed in boosting your professional reputation at the same time?
This optional add-on service is just $850 and is available only for those who use Woody Goulart’s coaching services. If you just want the Amazon Kindle direct publishing services without the coaching, request a free strategy session to speak directly with Woody Goulart.
There are no secrets to this. Well, maybe one or two carefully obfuscated tactics, but no actual secrets, per se. What you need is for your book to be published.
There will always be books made of paper. Amazon offers a service to produce a paperback book for you.
However, the present and the future of books is already living in the eBook format.
To ignore Amazon Kindle direct publishing right now is to miss out of an emerging and revolutionary communications channel. This is no exaggeration.
DIRECTION PUBLISHING COACHING / CONSULTING TRACK RECORD — Woody Goulart has coached and consulted several others, helping them by producing eBooks for them that are now available for worldwide sale online. He also has produced four eBooks that he wrote:
• Adventures in Airtime: Personal Stories of USA Radio People — Volume 1: Secrets of Selling By Don “LA RADIO” Barrett
• And There Will Always Be Termites — A golden couple travels from celebrity to wheelchair on a journey of survival, reinvention, and inspiration. By Patrick Kelley (KMET-FM) and Melody Rogers (KCBS-TV)
• Baja Clavius: Moon Men Deep Inside (science fiction time travel adventure novel) By Madeira Desouza
• Go Buzz Power: Shortcuts for Your Success in Life Today By Woody Goulart
• KHJ Inside Boss Radio By Ron Jacobs (1937 – 2016)
• KHJ, Los Angeles: Boss Radio Forever By Woody Goulart
• Last of the Seven Swingin’ Gentlemen — Personal stories about one man’s transformation from private citizen to media celebrity and back again. By Elliot Field (KFWB)
• Mind Voice: All You Need to Start Using Your Mental Powers By Woody Goulart
• Okay, Okay, I Wrote the Book By Chuck Blore